WEB-BASED LEGAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL TO MID-SIZED FIRMS – MARCH 4TH
Interested Bar members are invited to attend the Bar’s Technology in the Practice Committee's next luncheon meeting, on Monday, March 4th, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, at the Bar, on 115 Cedar Street, in Providence. At the meeting, George Psiharis, Channel Programs Manager for Clio, a web-based legal practice management software company, is providing an interesting, informative and interactive legal practice-related webinar covering:
1) Brief introduction to Cloud Computing;
2) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS);
3) Web-based practice management;
4) Overview of how Clio's products and services specifically address lawyers' needs, including a short, live demonstration;
5) Question and answer session;
On a related note, Clio is proposing an affinity program relationship with the Bar, so this webinar will serve as an excellent introduction to a potential future Bar membership benefit.
This meeting DOES NOT include CLE credit. Lunch is provided, but ordered based on affirmative responses, and space is limited. Please RSVP to Fred Massie via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (401) 421-5740.